We are glad you found us! Please read the information below to answer your questions about weddings at Pilgrim Chapel. If you have further questions or are ready to book your ceremony, please contact Catherine at 816-753-6719 or email@example.com.
- From its beautifully landscaped stone exterior to the exposed wood-beam ceiling, arched stained glass windows, antique light fixtures, arched double entrance doors, and wooden pews on the inside, Pilgrim Chapel provides the idyllic chapel setting for your dream wedding, vow renewal, or civil union ceremony.
- Pilgrim Chapel comfortably seats 72 guests and is best suited to a wedding party of no more than ten persons.
- We welcome you to provide a ceremony officiant with whom you have a relationship. If you do not have someone in mind, we have connections to licensed officiants who will be available during your reserved time frame, perform your ceremony, and hold an approximately one hour planning meeting in the month prior to your wedding.
- If you need an officiant, once your wedding is booked, your assigned officiant will contact you to schedule the planning meeting.
- If you provide your own officiant, the chapel will be open during your wedding time frame and a staff member will be available in the office next door.
- You may hire live musicians to play during your wedding. Limiting the number of musicians to four works best in the chapel. Alternatively, there is a Bluetooth speaker available for your use to sync with your device to play your preferred musical recordings.
- The chapel will be available to you exclusively during your reserved time period, but will not be available to you outside of your reserved time frame unless pre-arranged.
- Pilgrim Chapel does not host receptions or allow food or drink at the chapel.
Wedding Time Frames
Your reservation ensures your exclusive access to the chapel for two and a half hours on your wedding day. The ceremonies are generally scheduled in the center of that time, allowing time for photographs to be taken both before and after. Ceremonies are typically 15-20 minutes long.
Available time frames, ceremony times, and prices are as follows:
|Day||Time Frame||Ceremony Time||Price|
|3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
|Saturday||9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||10:30 a.m.||$1,000|
|Saturday||12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||$1,000|
|Saturday||3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.||4:30 p.m.||$1,000|
|Saturday||6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.||7:30 p.m.||$1,000|
|Sunday||1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.||2:30 p.m.||$800|
Payment and Refund Policies
To reserve your wedding date, Pilgrim Chapel requires a non-refundable deposit of half the total cost, with the remaining half due 30 days prior to your wedding date. If you need to postpone your wedding, we will take you off the calendar until you choose another available date. In this circumstance, your deposit will be held and applied to your new date.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! You can contact Catherine at 816-753-6719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.